Voter’s Meeting – March 14th – PASSED
Thanks for those who attended or sent proxies for the Voter’s Meeting. The motion was passed unanimously to proceed with the School Modular Expansion Project.
- Create much needed educational space, additional set of bathrooms as we are currently are out of compliance with Hillsborough County guidelines.
- Provide locker space, as the majority of our lockers had to be removed due to fire code.
- This new building will open up some of the existing space to be used for Church/School Community Space (i.e. conference room, bible study room, teacher planning space, etc.)
- This new building will open up space for a music room to be utilized by both church and school groups.
- This will re-integrate the 4th grade classroom from the current portable in the back of campus.
- This rented portable will be removed and the rental fee will be eliminated.